Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Recipe Round Up!



I'm hosting this month's Recipe Round Up. I don't know about you, but sometimes I have trouble coming up with creative, healthy (or not so healthy!) side dishes for my meals. How many different ways can I make green beans? Is there anything else I can do with brown rice? I need a new pasta sauce. Broccoli and cauliflower-must it always have cheese sauce?

I've decided to stretch you all a bit and make side dishes the March Recipe Round-Up.

Give us some super-healthy stuff you'd serve your family on a busy weeknight, but don't forget those decadent holiday-only sides. I'm excited to see what we can come up, ladies!

Let's shoot for Tuesday, March 18th as the day of the Round Up. Post the recipe on your blog, then send me the link and on that day I'll post everyone's links. It will be just in time for Easter dinner menu planning.

If you want more details, be sure to check out Rebecca Writes.

1 comments:

I need to get my thinking cap on ;-)

March 10, 2008 at 2:24 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home