Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Pregnancy Whines

OK. I don't like to read long blog posts so I'll just give you the complaints of a woman whose 7 weeks pregnant:

1. I wake up every morning extremely queasy.

2. I have no motivation to do any of my housework.

3. Nothing sounds appetizing to me.

4. I'm hungry.

5. I'm tired and don't want to exercise (what!?).

6. My sense of smell is so sensitive I'm having a hard time changing diapers, cleaning toilets, and taking out the trash.

7. I can't sleep through the night.

8. I've already gained a pound and a half! (wah wah wah, I know).

9. I feel like I have a virus that lasts 9 months then instantly disappears when I have a baby and is replaced by weeks of sleeplessness and drastic hormonal swings.

10. I don't even have anything to blog about.

8 comments:

I have some of those symptoms too and I'm KNOW I'm not pregnant. I'm sorry you are having a tough time. Take heart. I hope you find a small bit of joy today. ;-)

April 9, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

Since you are such a great baker just think of it as taking 9 months to bake a beautiful baby!!!

April 9, 2008 at 12:22 PM  

When I felt horrible when pregnant, it didn't really help for people to say, "Just think of the precious one that you will get to hold. It will all be worth it." Of course that is true, but it didn't help my nausea. So...I won't say that. But, I will pray for grace and strength for you.

April 9, 2008 at 12:25 PM  

Haha- Amen to that! Maybe I'll do a matching post of the pregnancy whines of one close to the end!
I'm so jealous of those lucky ladies that don't ever experience a single "symptom" of pregnancy! Not fair!
YPW

April 9, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

Thanks for the sympathy! Fortunately, I have my friend Kara's visit to look forward to. Hopefully, that's some motivation for me to get stuff done. :) Have you checked out Kara's photography?? Click on her name above. She is VERY talented. :)

April 9, 2008 at 2:54 PM  

Hope it passes soon Juloyes - I remember the frustration of wanting to eat but nothing that was in the house!

BTW I clicked on Kara's name and it didn't link.

April 9, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

"Have you checked out Kara's photography?? Click on her name above. She is VERY talented. :)"

Thank you! I am a work in progress! but thank you! You are going to let me photograph your children right?

April 9, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

Kara's profile didn't "take" like mummy said, so I (long over due) added Kara's blog to my blogroll. It's the How Beautiful are the Feet. Be sure to check it out!

Photos! Yes! I can't get hubby to photograph anything but animals, dead or alive. :)

April 9, 2008 at 9:41 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home