OK. I don't like to read long blog posts so I'll just give you the complaints of a woman whose 7 weeks pregnant:
1. I wake up every morning extremely queasy.
2. I have no motivation to do any of my housework.
3. Nothing sounds appetizing to me.
4. I'm hungry.
5. I'm tired and don't want to exercise (what!?).
6. My sense of smell is so sensitive I'm having a hard time changing diapers, cleaning toilets, and taking out the trash.
7. I can't sleep through the night.
8. I've already gained a pound and a half! (wah wah wah, I know).
9. I feel like I have a virus that lasts 9 months then instantly disappears when I have a baby and is replaced by weeks of sleeplessness and drastic hormonal swings.
10. I don't even have anything to blog about.