Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Every day for us is different. Sometimes it all depends on how much hot water is left whether or not we start school on time. (No school till Mom's dressed! And of course, this morning the shower pipes are frozen AGAIN) Sometimes the house is in such disarray I can't possible think of starting school until it's picked up. Sometimes someone calls and I get drawn into a conversation. Sometimes I get such opposition from a certain little someone that I think he'll just be spending his morning on his bed. I've been doing this about a year now and I'm just wondering how to incorporate some more structure into our day--shouldn't it be getting easier by now? Is it just because I'm pregnant and don't feel like myself? Anyone out there with any ideas on how to better organize this crazy homeschooling adventure--help me please!!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home