Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

One of the perks of being a pastor's family is that most days we get to lunch together since he's just next door working. Our 7 year old has started making lunch for us, namely Annie's Organic Macaroni and Cheese (YUM).

Today at the table, I told him that someday he can teach his son to make mac and cheese.

Dad piped up and commented, "You should probably make sure your wife can make macaroni and cheese first!"

To which the firstborn replied, "I'll ask: 'Are you a godly woman and can you make macaroni and cheese?'"

How wise.

2 comments:

OK, I am thinking, if he knows how to make the mac and cheese, he can go ahead and choose who he pleases! Smart move.

March 25, 2007 at 9:01 PM  

I'm hoping his wife thanks me someday for teaching him how to do his own laundry, make mac and cheese & pb & j, mop, baking skills like leveling off the measuring cups, vacuum...He's only 7 now. I'm all about child labor! ;)

March 26, 2007 at 3:23 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home