Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

St. Patrick's Day





I've read stories at the library for the last three weeks to fill in for the lady who usually does it while she had knee surgery. Since Easter and St. Patrick's Day are so close together this year, I did a bunch of funny St. Paddy's Day books. I wore a big green felt hat and had a singing Leprechaun on the table with me. The books were cute and the kids laughed at the mischief those wee folk get into! So you might check out your library to have a little green celebration of your own next week!

1 comments:

I'd like to see a picture of you with your hat on.

JP is in CA and his host is taking him to a St Patrick's Day parade. That'll be a first for him.

You'll probably find this unbelievable but it's not something we celebrate at all!!

March 14, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home