Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

TAG! 7 Things

I've been tagged by Karen at thatmom, which is truly one of my most favorite blog reads. Her podcasts are fantastic and highly recommended! What I like about Karen is that she's very balanced in her views of womanhood, homeschooling, and parenting. Anyway, I'm suppose to give you a thumbnail of 7 things about me, then tag 7 more people. Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I am prone to strange dreams that cause me to shoot out of bed and run down the stairs in a panic. Often, I have no idea what I even was dreaming about! It doesn't happen often, but it makes my poor husband wake with a start.

2. I met my man on the debate team-which made for some interesting conversations in our early years of marriage. :)

3. Reading to my children is my favorite activity with them. I would read books all day if they would let me. I've loved the book Honey for a Child's Heart by Gladys Hunt as well as Sherry Early's Picture Book Preschool.

4. I am a pro at Connect Four. I am rarely beat BY ANYONE.

5. My favorite candy bars are Butterfinger bars and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Cadbury Eggs.

6. I enjoying buying baby dolls, fancy dresses, and tea party sets for my baby girl. I really, really like buying girl stuff. :)

7. I absolutely love to exercise and can't wait to go after my dinner settles. I need some time with my iPod, my treadmill, and my Brooks running shoes.

I am tagging:

Anita

Joann

Crickl

Music Minister's Wife

Alida

Caroline

Rachel

6 comments:

Okay, I did it! That took forever, but it was fun. Thanks for including me!

You're scaring me with your number one! I have felt like that before upon waking, but didn't actually jump up and run around. It's all that energy you have from running. =)

March 19, 2008 at 11:12 PM  

I have to figure out what to write first... this is a toughy!

March 20, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

Yep! I did mine too :-)

March 20, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

Okay... mine is done too. :-)

March 20, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

You go girl, you with the mad Connect 4 skillz! :-)

March 21, 2008 at 6:53 AM  

Thanks for the tag - finally did it:)

March 25, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home