Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Salmon Swim Upstream

If you've been following this blog for a while, you'll know how much I love celebrating the Reformation and last year my posts dealt with the fun ways we've tried to celebrate in the past. There really are lots of great resources out there, so be sure to click the links from my previous Reformation Day posts.

But, you can only swim upstream for so long.

This year I have a ninja, a race car driver, and a butterfly.

We'll go to the neighboring church's harvest festival, drive to some church member's houses to get candy, take some pictures.

*sigh*

Quick update: Monday begins the official checking to see if I'm dialating or not and marks 37 weeks, which is when I delivered baby #3. I'm as big as a house, can hardly put on my socks, and not sleeping so much. This is our last day of homeschooling for a while and we'll focus on playing games, reading books, hanging out...So if I disappear again, you'll know why. :)

5 comments:

Hey girl...I hope there is no comdemnation in your house. I think the spirit of desiring to please the Lord is what is going to settle with them the most. Have fun at the Harvest party. They'll probably be most thrilled with the candy anyway, right?! I am excited to hear how things are going with you and pray the next few weeks are a *peaceful* time of transition. Oh, and that your man's foot is healed super soon!

October 31, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

I was wondering when your baby was due. Hope it all goes smoothly! You are in my prayers.

October 31, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

Just wanted to drop by to let you know I have been praying for you and for hubby's recovery. I will be praying for a smooth and safe delivery for you and the wee babe, too. {{{{{}}}}}

November 2, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

Hello, I am a fellow pastor's wife who just discovered your blog. I'm praying for healing for your hubby and a safe delivery for your precious baby!

November 9, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

Julie, I have been praying for you and that little one....any news?

November 12, 2008 at 7:58 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home