Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Adjusting to Baby #4

Hey Friends!

My sweet little girl is now one week old and we've been adjusting as best we can. She's not a colicky baby at all, but does love to be held, especially in the middle of the night when her mama would like some blessed sleep.

Her head of dark hair is so soft, her back so furry, her smell so sweet, her hands so tiny, her legs so, uh, "chicken-y" :). She's just a precious, precious girl.

Our 20 month old thinks she's a living, breathing baby doll and tried to body slam her the other day on the couch while I was changing the baby's diaper...

Her older brothers think she's pretty great, too, and beg to hold her (but when told to wash their hands first, decide it's not worth it...stinky little boys!).

Hopefully, I can post a good photo here soon of our new girl. Thanks to all of you who have been checking in on me! I appreciate it :).

8 comments:

Oh Julie congratulations!!! Will we see a pic soon?

I have not been to the pregnancy threads much so I don't know if you've announced it yet. I will pop in there shortly and let them know.

Take care and rest all you can and blah blah blah...you're an old pro so what am I saying!
Love you,
Christie

November 12, 2008 at 6:17 PM  

Congratulations!!! Glad to hear you are all doing well.

November 12, 2008 at 10:02 PM  

Congratulations, Julie! She sounds like a sweetie, and you sound besotted with her! That is just so sweet.

Praying for all the adjustments you all are making.

November 13, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

Congratulations on your precious new baby. What a blessing!

November 13, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

congratulations to everyone!
Praying y'all adjust to new baby quickly too!
Thrilled for all of you!

November 14, 2008 at 6:06 AM  

well congratulations. I wondered why you weren't posting!
I do hope pictures will be up soon.

November 14, 2008 at 7:05 AM  

Do I understand right that you have three boys and a baby girl?
ME TOO! :)

Congratulations!!

November 16, 2008 at 7:56 PM  

CONGRATULATIONS!! It's been a while since I dropped by, but I'm so glad to hear about your gorgeous new babe! Blessings on you guys, all 6 of you!!

November 28, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home