Blogger Template by Blogcrowds



We've done the Abeka cursive for two years, and it's great, too, but this series I bought from my favorite homeschool resource company, www.timberdoodle.com, is just wonderful. The children work on Bible verses to write in cursive. I have a son who loves to write in cursive and who has just beautiful handwriting. Once he's spent a few days practicing a verse, he writes it on a lovely sheet of paper with a border to hang up or give to a friend. That's why it's called A Reason For Handwriting.

Highly recommended!

3 comments:

It looks really good, but it's very pricey....I mean with $8.50 shipping for ONE book, seems excessive. I'm going to check out Walmart and a local Christian bookstore.

September 26, 2007 at 4:08 PM  

Don't you love this? We use this in our Lutheran school - I use the transition book for 2nd and the C book for 3rd grade.

September 26, 2007 at 5:53 PM  

True, Amy, maybe check out christianbook.com

I usually have a BIG timberdoodle order anyway, so I didn't really notice the shipping! they have great games, like blokus, little trackers. i've also ordered the never-bored preschool books that my little guy just loves.

September 27, 2007 at 11:10 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home