Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

What? A favorite swimsuit? Now THAT'S an oxymoron. With all my knee problems and because sweet baby girl is getting bigger and might enjoy the baby pool at the Rec Center, I purchased a swimsuit. And I LOVE it.

It's modest, easy to put on, comfortable.

Land's End has the best swimsuits around. I ordered the Original Sport Tankini (I tried to post a photo but it didn't take, so if you're really interested, just search for it at www.landsend.com) by mail order and it came quickly and was worth every penny. How's that for not having a Cathy comic strip moment in a department store dressing room?

2 comments:

Really? A good Tankini swimsuit? I'll have to take a look. I tried one from a different company once and it gave me those awful "muffin tops" - you know, the love handles hanging over the waistband. NOT a pretty picture!

September 13, 2007 at 10:15 AM  

Oh, I LOVE the Land's End swimsuits! I have the sport tankini too. Great because you don't have to worry about showing too much but still does the job!!

September 13, 2007 at 12:14 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home