Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

You Belong in Dublin

Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.



I have a mad love affair with Europe. I've been to France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Slovenia, and Croatia. The history, the cobblestone streets, centuries-old buildings, gardens, trees, FOOD, and don't get me started on the castles and churches.

When my kids are grown up, my hubby and I are going to backpack through Europe, hiking, biking, eating.

I went to France in high school I would just have bread and cafe au lait for breakfast and eat at the bakery for lunch (in other words, I'd have crossiants, chocolate elairs, etc. Hey, I could get away with it then!).

When I saw this quiz over at I Was Just Thinking (who I've recently added to my blogroll because I like her stuff so much), I had to take it. One of my dreams is to travel to Britain and Ireland. Although I'm afraid once I got there, I wouldn't be able to return...

4 comments:

I just took the quiz and it said that I belong in Paris. So... how long does it take to pack your bags? And when do you want to go? :-)

September 7, 2007 at 10:26 PM  

You touched my heart and made me smile this morning. Thanks!

September 8, 2007 at 6:58 AM  

Well, Julie, the quiz says I belong in Dublin, too. Maybe we should go together.

I have been fairly obsessed with the idea of going to Scotland of late. I think it is because I spent part of August trying to heal a wounded ligament in my knee and while I did this, I watched the first 5 1/2 series of Monarch of the Glen. Now I want to BE Molly and live in her castle.

September 9, 2007 at 5:59 PM  

Let's go, girls! I love those little quizzes. They're too fun.

I've been to Paris, Anita, and it's so beautiful. I've see the Mona Lisa! It's really small. I was surprised. I've also been to Geneva and been in John Calvin's church, walking all the way up to the top of the tower and looking out over Lake Geneva. I was a young and stupid and didn't realize where I was! If only I'd appreciated it more!

Hey Thinking-is that a lego bust on your blog? Cool!

Thatmom-thank for such wonderful podcasts lately, btw. Have you read Liz Curtis Higgs' books based in 16th century Scotland? There are 4. The first one is called Thorn in My Heart. SOOO GOOD. I need to watch that show. I wonder if I can find it on Netflix.

September 13, 2007 at 7:26 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home