Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Italian Salad

Here's a new salad I created and I've found myself wishing I could get some turkey pepperoni in town. I'm sure it would be good with the real stuff, but that's so fatty...Remember, the base of all my salads are a combination of romaine hearts chopped up and baby spinach. Both keep very well in the fridge. Sometimes I throw some shredded carrots into that basic combo, too, then add whatever extras I want.


2 romaine hearts, chopped and washed
2 c baby spinach, washed
1/2 c turkey pepperoni, chopped
1/2 c part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 c roasted red bell peppers, chopped
1 tomato, seeded and chopped
fat free italian salad dressing (as much as you like)

Combine and enjoy! YUM.

I've been craving this lately.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home