Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Life Update

One word: BUSY.

Pregnancy, kids, church commitments, schooling--I'm excited we're nearing the end of the school year!

I've had a touch of queasiness but nothing like previous pregnancies so I'm very thankful for that. I'm still not feeling totally NORMAL. I usually feel like I have some kind of virus during my entire pregnancy then suddenly, once I have the baby, I feel completely back to myself. It's so strange.

But it's made me feel not so eloquent on the blog front.

I'm hoping for some inspiration today--from somewhere...out there...

2 comments:

oh I understand. I always felt a bit "foggy" when I was pregnant too.

April 2, 2008 at 11:34 AM  

i also feel like i'm physically ill most days. i have this instant feeling once i have the baby that all is normal again! of course, then i get home and realize there's a NEW normal!

April 2, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home