Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

So totally weird--but if you think of it maybe ask God to help me?

My beautiful platinum wedding band is STUCK on my finger. It appears I've had some kind of allergic reaction to maybe my dish soap (Palmolive with bleach alternative). I have a bad habit of filling a large soap dispenser at my kitchen sink with dish soap and I use that to wash my hands all day. It's no wonder they crack open and bleed. Anyway, my finger is so itchy, painful and swollen I can't get my ring off so could you pray that I could?? It's so weird and being pregnant I wonder if I have some kind of strange tropical finger disease...

Thanks.

4 comments:

Yes I will pray. God cares about all of these things...

Have you tried rubbing oil around the finger or putting your hand under very cold/icy water to bring the swelling down. Maybe do it the other way around. Put it in cold water and then put oil on it to slip it off. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I always love to hear from those that happen upon my little spot in the world.

April 4, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

oh no! My hands were so swollen when I was pregnant I had to leave my rings off. I'll pray!

April 4, 2008 at 5:12 PM  

Oh hon, that's painful and frightening.

My idea is to eat no salt for a day, keep the house very cool and take a dose of benedryl? Then the ice and rubbing oil...or just cooking oil.

I hope you get it off and don't have to hurt the ring in the process.

April 4, 2008 at 5:19 PM  

my hands got swollen when I was prenant too! I pray that you can get the ring off!

April 5, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home