Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

The meals are all done from the wonderful church ladies...mom and dad are gone so no more laundry service/trash service/baby holding service...now it's just ME and the kids!!! Yikes! I'm trying to get back into homeschooling, too, and fighting right now with my 7 1/2 year old to write something creative, something that's ONLY 4 or more sentences long. I'm still not sleeping much and feel like all I do some nights is nurse, change diapers, burp (the baby, not myself!) and do it all over again! I know it's just for a season, but when you're in the thick of it, it feels like it will last forever.

2 comments:

Aww,Julie, I remember those days...er, nights!

I've never homeschooled boys...I have heard that it is a different world than hs'ing girls. But something that would help us get a jumpstart when the kids were burned out was to offer 'incentives' (bribes, ok?)Choose something they would really enjoy (having a friend spend the night, renting a new movie, building a snowfort with mom or dad, etc) and hold that as a reward for a week of good school work and attitudes. Like I said, it worked for mine, but all kids are different. I hope it gets going smoothly soon. {{hug}}

March 3, 2007 at 9:18 AM  

Gosh I love getting those "recovery meals." Good luck coming back to the regular life...with a little cute new responsibility! I admire you for all you do.

March 4, 2007 at 9:23 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home