Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Germs

When one of my kids is sick, I'm the Clorox wipe, Lysol, hand washing warrior. And I pray, HARD that no one else gets it, especially sweet baby girl.

Well, my oldest had tummy trouble on Wednesday. My baby girl has had a fever off and on since Friday, and now this morning I'm nauseated and very unsure of my breakfast. So I might be staying home from church with sweet baby girl (who actually did sleep well last night, thank you Lord!) as I toss my cookies and bide my time until hubby gets home from work:church.

5 comments:

so sorry to hear that you all are not feeling well!

December 23, 2007 at 1:15 PM  

Rest well. I will pray for a speedy recovery. This is going to be a big week.

December 23, 2007 at 4:15 PM  

Hope you start feeling better soon - take care.

December 24, 2007 at 7:07 AM  

There is nothing quite like the prayers of the Lysol wielding mother! Pleasenostomachflu, pleasenostomachflu...
Drink your orange juice and good luck waiting for hubby to come home from church. (I know what that is like!)

December 24, 2007 at 3:27 PM  

thanks gals. i'm feeling much better today, but it seems to hit us one day apart so that means someone is due TOMORROW. i just hope it's not the 4 yo. what a bummer to be throwing up on Christmas morning!

nice to "meet" cha totally scrappy!

December 24, 2007 at 9:25 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home