Blogger Template by Blogcrowds



The church replaced our old washer and dryer a while back a new high efficiency set (thanks!) and I was on a mission to find some detergent that would work. My middle kiddo is allergic to Tide and that's about all I could find that was HE.

After looking around at my local grocery store I found some stuff called Seventh Generation White Citrus and Bergamot laundry detergent. It smells great, cleans great, and is not petroleum based so it's better for the environment. I can't find it at Wal-Mart but I've seen it at natural foods grocers. COOL!

3 comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 24, 2007 at 12:53 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 24, 2007 at 9:26 PM  

Hi, I've been reading your blog for a while now, but haven't posted. Sorry about your ipod! That stinks.

But anyways, Amazom.com has a grocery section, and I checked and they have tons of seventh generation products. The cool thing is (and you have to keep checking) they have sales like "buy $50 worth of ______ and get $25 off" So you can go to amazom.com, do a searcg for "seventh generation" and see all the products- O buy stuff on sale all the time from there, and then my mom mails it overseas for me.

Anyways, hope that helps and saves you some money - are you still doing the grocery store free milk? That was awesome :)

December 25, 2007 at 12:43 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home