Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I just recently discovered this whole blogging thing...I'm a bit slow at technological stuff anyway. Digital music? Music that you can't literally HOLD in your hands but lives somewhere out there and is on my husband's iPod? When I drive someplace, I still stick CDs in the CD player. In fact, I didn't get a CD player (was faithful to my tapes) until the summer of 1996! I digress...

I've found some AWESOME new blogs lately, ladies whose hearts are on fire for the Lord and whose posts continue to encourage me. Check them out!

(I guess I should get off the MacBook now and do some housewifely duties...) *sigh*

1 comments:

Oh yes! The blogosphere is wonderful...I love reading a taste of other peoples' lives and thoughts too.

April 19, 2007 at 7:09 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home