Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Quick Corn Chowder

I've started reading a great new blog, Rebecca Writes, and she's having people submit quick, easy dinner recipes. Here's my contribution!

1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons finely minced onion
2 cups milk
2 cans Campbells cream of potato soup
1 can creamed corn (or 1 cup frozen corn, thawed)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup sour cream

In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Add remaining ingredients, except sour cream. Cook over medium heat until heated through and smooth. Stir in sour cream. Serve with sandwiches or wraps for an easy dinner!

4 comments:

Oh my goodness, this looks easy and good. my grocery list gets longer and longer!

April 19, 2007 at 11:46 AM  

You'll have this one memorized after making it a few times! Let me know how you like it! Blessings!

April 19, 2007 at 12:26 PM  

Sooo, I made this last night for "Dear" and me. It was so good, so easy and so cheap! We had sour dough bread with it. Yum, yum thanks for the recipe!

April 20, 2007 at 7:48 AM  

That makes me so happy! I love sharing recipes! Glad you enjoyed it!

April 20, 2007 at 7:55 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home