Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I love to do big holiday dinners so I thought I'd share with you our menu (I am having friends bring stuff, but this was my original menu before I started inviting people). If something sounds good to you, let me know and I'll send you the specific recipe!

Stuffed Mushrooms (with garlic, cream cheese, parmesan and cayenne pepper)
Buffalo Chicken Dip (courtesy of the Pastor's Wives Forum) with tortilla chips
Rolls
Strawberry Spinach Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
Mashed Red Potatoes
Marinated Green Beans
Ham with Cherry sauce
Carrot Cake (so moist and delicious with homemade cream cheese frosting)

(can you tell I love cream cheese??)

Easter Blessings!

2 comments:

Wow, sounds delicious! Have you ever thought of culinary school?! It sounds like you would make a great chef! Enjoy your Easter, and Praise the Lord for His resurrection, He's alive!

April 7, 2007 at 11:59 AM  

I am a woman obsessed with food network--maybe someday I can go to culinary school and open my own restaurant when my kids are older...I hope your Easter is wonderful!

April 7, 2007 at 1:07 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home