Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Working Out


I have 40 pounds total to lose. It seems like it's impossible to get away and exercise with our schedules. I want to do it in the morning, but I'm so tired from being up twice or THRICE (like the last two nights have been), that I can't. I'm going this afternoon, though, with a lady from church. I just don't feel like it at all. I know that as soon as I leave the baby will start squalling and dad won't be able to comfort her... Someday I'll be skinny again.

2 comments:

I would turn cartwheels if I lost 40 pounds...would breathe a sigh of relief to lose 10! Finding time for exercise is next to impossible for me - probably because I just don't like it :)

As for your comment---Texans are odd, does any other state make their kids have two years of state history. Here in Texas 4th and 7th grades are devoted to Texas history. When we lived in Indiana - no Indiana history...OK, so Texas was its own country and lots of stuff happened here, but don't other state also have a rich history. We're a strange bunch, that's for sure!

April 23, 2007 at 8:39 AM  

Ooh, good for you. Going together with someone is a great way to keep on track. As for the baby - she will have some great "quality time" with him!

April 24, 2007 at 3:30 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home