Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

You asked for it! I'm still just so excited. I won a rinky dink county fair with some cookies. I guess it doesn't take a lot to make me happy.

1 pkg cream cheese, softened
1 stick butter, softened
1 egg
1/2 t. vanilla
1 pkg butter recipe cake mix
1/2 c. powdered sugar
cooking spray

Beat cream cheese and butter. Add egg and vanilla. Add cake mix. Chill dough for 30 minutes. Shape into balls and roll into powdered sugar and bake for 8-10 minutes on a prepared baking sheet in a 350 degree oven.

The key is NOT to overbake them. Don't let them brown. Let them rest on the pan for a few minutes until they're set up. Cool on a wire rack.

4 comments:

tee hee- I am very impressed with your baking prowess at the country fair!

August 6, 2007 at 2:07 PM  

the next contest is our town's annual labor day festival. it's an ice cream contest! i have one in my imagination i'm going to try out this week. if it's tasty, i'll post the recipe.

August 6, 2007 at 10:00 PM  

Oh my stars!! These sound SO yummy!

His,
Mrs. U

August 15, 2007 at 3:52 PM  

I just made some for our Xmas cookie exchange...they are incredibly delicious! Thanks for the recipe.

December 12, 2008 at 1:04 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home