Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Stellar

You know, I tend to complain about my kids a lot. All of the frustrations that just come with parenting sometimes wear me down and make me whiny.

So I wanted to post today about how wonderful my little boys are being while my folks and my grandma are visiting. They're playing board games, cards, working puzzles together, and reading. My 7 year old turned down playing with the neighborhood boy so he could play Uno with my mom and grandma. Right now he's working a huge puzzle with my dad.

He's been polite and respectful.

I'm just terribly proud of him today.

GO BUDDY!!

2 comments:

Good for your kids! You must complain about them to someone else, because I don't recall hearing anything but proud mama talk from your blog:-)

August 11, 2007 at 7:03 PM  

Ooh, so sweet! That is great. Your parents will be all bragging on those nice kids.

August 12, 2007 at 9:25 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home