Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

You MUST see this movie. It is so good we're having a girl's movie night at church to watch it, and I'm very selective what we choose. There is not one inappropriate scene. While there are very mature themes that are not suitable for children (but definitely teenagers who watch with their parents), the story is one of the most beautiful I've ever heard. In fact, I'd venture to say that Bella has become one of my favorite movies of all time, right up there with Anne of Green Gables! Excellent, excellent, excellent. I've already purchased it. :)

3 comments:

it is great!

June 22, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

I have a review coming out soon on this movie. I liked it but I wanted to like it more than I liked it. Good message.

June 23, 2008 at 10:04 PM  

I agree, but since we have adopted as well it is even more special!!!

June 25, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home