Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Hubby's taking what we call "my precious" (remember Gollum from Lord of the Rings?) to the nearby city where a church member is having a life-threatening surgery. Please pray for the man having this surgery, whose name is Jim.

As I was saying, we tend to fight for the right to the MacBook and he's taking it today! So no checking blogs for me today, no posting...but that's OK I guess because maybe I'll actually get some housework done. Especially because instead of going to see family and driving for a total of 6 days, we're going here:

www.ouraycolorado.com

Check this out! We're camping for a few days, then as a reward for my longsuffering at the campground, going to a two bedroom suite with a kitchen and satellite TV!

If you've checked my blog lately, you'll know things have been difficult, so once we made the choice not to take sweet baby girl back to see family (not an easy decision), I feel like I actually have something to look forward to!

The planning begins!

5 comments:

Congratulations, Julie! You will have a great time at the hotel. Camping will be fun, too, but we all know camping is a lot of work. Fun, but a lot of work. Your outdoor loving boys will love you for it.

June 25, 2007 at 9:13 AM  

Praise the Lord! Some hard earned family time!! Have a ball, and TRY to relax (not easy I know :)

June 25, 2007 at 11:12 AM  

I visited the Oray web sight, and it looks absolutely beautiful there! I'm so happy for you guys! Yipee!
It's also got me thinking this family of mine needs to take a little break too!

June 25, 2007 at 11:18 AM  

the website looks so peaceful! we'll have to put it on our "wishful vacation plans" list.

June 30, 2007 at 7:55 AM  

I love the way you talk about your computer. I so relate. :)

July 6, 2007 at 7:43 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home