Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Warm Potato Salad

This seems weird, but it's GOOOOOD.

I'm posting it for my friend, Kelly, a super cool gal who I wished lived closer to us! Hi Kelly!

2 1/2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1" cubes
1 1/2 T. olive oil
1 T. minced garlic
2 T. dijon mustard
3/4 c. plain yogurt
1 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
3/4 tsp. garlic powder
2 T. lemon juice
2 T. Splenda (or to taste)

Heat oven to 375. On a prepared baking sheet with a rim, place potatoes in a single layer. Drizzle olive oil and garlic on top and toss. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until tender and golden.

Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl. Fold potatoes into the dressing mix. Serve immediately, or if you chill it, let it come to room temperature first.

3 comments:

this is really good! You should add your baked potatoe potatoe salad! YUM!
come visit please!!!

June 19, 2007 at 11:45 AM  

The yogurt doesn't get all curdly?

June 20, 2007 at 2:21 AM  

Nope. I might add I give it a few minutes out of the oven before I toss the potaotes with the dressing. I've made it for a lot of people and they seem to like it.

June 20, 2007 at 8:30 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home