Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Me: (vacuuming the dining room curtains of dog hair)

Big Boy: (stinker flips off my vacuum) Mom, I'm really worried that something's wrong with [little brother].

Me: What is it, buddy? Is he OK up in the bath tub?

Big Boy: Yes, it's just he has these spots on his feet, and, well, I think he might have leprosy. (eyes WIDE and worried)

Me: Oh honey, I think those are just blisters since he didn' wear socks with his tennis shoes yesterday.

I guess that's what he took from Vacation Bible School: the story of Jesus healing the 10 lepers and the kid we mummified in lepers bandages..

Too funny. Just had to share it!

2 comments:

poor little guy... he must have been really worried!

August 18, 2007 at 9:04 AM  

How funny - but how great that you know he's listening!

August 18, 2007 at 9:14 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home