Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

My Father's World


OK. I'm so indecisive about homeschooling curriculum. I'm looking at My Father's World stuff now. I've heard all good things about it, one person has described it as a combination of unit studies, the classical method, and the Charlotte Mason method. My friend whose going to homeschool next year is going to use the kindergarten curriculum, so I'm thinking maybe I will, too, so that maybe we can do stuff together. But now I'm trying to decide what to do for my older son.

If any of you have used this, let me know what you think!

2 comments:

hope you're able to find something that works for your kids -- it's great that there are so many options but then again, sometimes too many choices make for a difficult decision, heh? we're still in the process of what we're going to do...

October 24, 2007 at 4:53 PM  

I love, love, love this, as I said before. How old is your oldest? You can teach different age levels together. I did 1st and K last year, and this year I'm doing 1st and Adventures. Well, really, I'm doing Adventures for both and each child has his own math and LA stuff. Works better that way.

E-mail me if you have specific questions.

November 10, 2007 at 7:34 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home