Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

THANKS AVERAGE GIRL!

Have you checked out Average Girl's blog? If not, you should. She's got such a sweet spirit about her. Well, when she heard it was my 30th birthday, she sent me the most BEAUTIFUL purple and blue bag that she made. I've not even had the chance to meet her in person, but maybe some day! You wouldn't have to twist my arm to go back up to the Northwest for a visit.

When hubby comes home I'm going to get him to take my picture with it and I'll post it. I've already used it a couple time since I got it the other day. It looks like something you'd pay big bucks for in a fancy boutique!

sooooo-THANK YOU AVERAGE GIRL!!!!

3 comments:

Julie, it was my pleasure to send you that bag. 30 is a monumental birthday and you deserve something special! ;-)

January 3, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

I'm an Average Girl fan too! What a sweet and creative friend...

January 4, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

so when was your big day!?

January 5, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home