Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I just love Lisa Writes' blog. You know what troubles I have hyperlinking, so just check it out in my blog roll, 'kay? Anyway, she posted about some of the books she wants to read this year, and I was inspired to share some of my own, especially since I just finished Honey for a Woman's Heart by Gladys Hunt (oh, how I loooooooove Gladys Hunt!) So here are mine:

A Year in Provence-Peter Mayle
The Night the Bed Fell In-James Thurber, in the Thurber Chronicles
All Things Bright and Beautiful- James Herriot
Till We Have Faces-C.S. Lewis
A Fine Balance-Rohinton Mistry
Jayber Crow-Wendell Berry
Tales from Shakespeare-Charles and Mary Lamb
Giants in the Earth-Ole E. Rolvaag
Flannery O'Connor: The Complete Stories
Jubal Sackett-Louis L'Amore

I plan on getting some interlibrary loans soon. My goal is two books a month. I have more on my list, but this is a start. Have you got any books you want to read this year??

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home