Alida over at blackpurlsknitpickings tagged me and I'm not sure who I'll tag yet! But here are my 5 things, which came at a perfect time for me to ponder.
Here are the rules:
1. those tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus…
2. those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers…
3. those tagged will post a comment here with their name and a link to their “dig” Jesus list…
1. He is faithful-even when I am distracted by His good gifts, He continues to love me and draw me to Himself.
2. He is mighty-all powerful, totally sovereign over all. When the world seems to spin out of control into darkness, I know that He does indeed hold the whole world in His hands.
3. He has spoken-through His word. I love the hymn "How Firm A Foundation" which goes, "What more can He say than to you He has said, to you who for refuge to Jesus have fled." What extra revelation do I need? NONE!
4. He will welcome me into heaven-Another song that reminds me of this is called "I Will Glory in My Redeemer": "I will glory in my Redeemer who waits for me at gates of gold. And when He calls me, it will be paradise. His face forever to behold, His face forever to behold."
5. He loves little children. So often, I fall into the trappings of the culture around me and see children as a nuisance, when Jesus presents the opposite example. In a time when children who were unwanted were just abandoned in the desert (hmmm...now they're murdered in utero, has much changed??), Jesus welcomed them.
So I'm tagging:
Anita at averagegirl.wordpress.com
Music Minister's Wife at musicministerswife.blogspot.com
Helpmeet at dustandrib.blogspot.com
Finish the Race at Finishtherace.blogspot.com
Kara Guffey at karaguffey.blogspot.com