Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Birthday Parties!

We have big birthday parties for our kids on significant birthdays. The other years we just have a small together, maybe with a friend or two. Well, this year my sweet baby girl turns 1 and my middle sweetie pie turns 5. Their birthdays are 6 days apart, so we're having one birthday party tonight, and one tomorrow since my folks are here. My 5 year old's party is a swimming party at our recreation center's indoor pool, and I've invited the entire church and a few community friends over to our house for my 1 year old's party.

What was I thinking????

So, I'm tired.

And can't wait for Monday. :)

3 comments:

Oh boy!! Good luck with that. :-)

February 9, 2008 at 12:59 AM  

I'm not a big fan of birthday parties. Oh, I liked them at first, when my oldest was small, but it didn't take long for me to get over it already!

A swimming party? In February? You go, girl!

Monday cometh!

February 9, 2008 at 7:39 AM  

Can't imagine why you'd be tired. lol. What a great Mom - swimming in February. Hope all goes terrifically, and hope you get a nice nap after all the festivities are over.

February 9, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home