Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Dieting




Have you ever fallen off the wagon? Ever since the birthday parties last weekend I've been eating junk food like never before. I've still been exercising, but it seem as though once you get a taste for it again, you're SUNK.

How do you get back on track? Before last week, I thought (deceived myself) into thinking I was really changing my eating habits.

So let me confess what I've eaten today:

3 hershey's kisses
1 handful of Valentine's m & ms
2 chocolate desserts that the church folk left us in the downstairs fridge from last night (I walked all the way over there just to get them)
1 piece of Little Caesar's Deep Dish pizza
4 chicken nuggets

oh, and i licked both the beater and the bowl when I made Sunday morning's apple kuchen.

Is it possible for your stomach to instantly expand as soon as you fill it with junk?

Tomorrow will be better. I hope.

2 comments:

We have banana pudding in the fridge at church - I walk over to get stuff too! Sounds like you had a delicious day.

February 16, 2008 at 2:13 PM  

Ugghh! I SO know what you mean! I was on a very structured diet staring Jan 1...did great! Lost over 10 lbs! Then, I ran our of some of the supplements the diet required...a big snow storm further delayed their delivery...and I just gave myself the excuse to have a party in my mouth. I gained back 3 lbs already. I SO don't want to get back on the wagon, but I know I must. I'll be checking back here for inspiration. I am convinced that losing weight DOES feel better than eating junk food, once you get going. But the getting-going part is always so hard.

February 17, 2008 at 8:33 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home