Blogger Template by Blogcrowds



I know I do this to you all the time. I start discussing a book I haven't even finished yet. It's just I get so excited I want to share it with you! I'm about 1/3 of the way through this one and I think it should be required reading for EVERY Christian family. He begins the book by showing us why 7 out of 10 kids who are raised in Christian homes leave the faith by the end of their freshmen year of college. I don't know about you, but that thought makes me shudder. But, unlike lots of family discipleship books, it doesn't make me despair that I can't ever do it well enough. It GIVES ME HOPE! Now I need to homeschool and actually get ready or I'd write more.

Don't forget to check out the breakfast recipe-round up today at Elaine's blog:

http://homebutnotalone.wordpress.com

1 comments:

Okay, the first time I visit you and I can't even comment on the right post...I'm sorry. So my comment on the recipe post goes with this post...yeah, I'm losin' brain cells!

February 20, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home