Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

COLIC

*sigh* I don't know what to do about my precious baby girl. She just has a fussy temperament about her. I've fed her (tried to again, but she won't take it), changed her, rocked her, burped her. I know she's not hungry because she just ate not too long ago. My mom is here and it stresses her out, which stresses me out, and I'm just getting stressed about it. Hubby's leaving for three days leaving me with no car and my parents for a one and a half of those days. Have any of you had a baby like this? It's bedtime right now and I can't think of anything else for her to do but cry in her bed. I'm not a huge fan of crying it out, especially for little ones.

2 comments:

I'm just thinking, if your husband is going out of town, that your parents are there to help you? So making you worry more about how your children behave wouldn't be helping you? Maybe you can talk to mom so that her, and subsequently your, stress levels can go down?

May 5, 2007 at 9:37 PM  

does being in the bathroom with the shower running help at all?

May 7, 2007 at 9:29 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home