Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Going Solo

I'm going solo today and tomorrow...I will admit I am rather attached to my husband and don't particularly like him going away, even if it is to awesome conferences where he can get fed the Word.

I'll get the kiddos down early tonight, do some chores I've been meaning to get to (especially since he has the laptop and I have the desktop that I have to stand to use), maybe watch some more Lord of the Rings special features...I'm trying to think positively about the experience and not imagine his airplane falling through the sky...

1 comments:

I HATE when my husband has to be away - or me away from him. Not so much because of the worry, but just the being apart. He'll be back before you know it!

May 8, 2007 at 3:07 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home