Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Today our home phone was down. Our internet was down. Our cell phones were down. And it caused more anxiety in me. How did we ever survive without all this??

Hubby and firstborn have left for a major league baseball game in a far away city, so I'm just with the little ones tonight and tomorrow. Firstborn was told to help clean out the car before they left. He was given a laundry basket to collect junk (our van is always a PIT) and a trash can for garbage. He did a pretty good job (except I found the big blue playball I bought for church a block away and I noticed he had put our van's registration in the laundry basket...) It occured to me that we need to be more specific with our instructions. "Clean out the car" does not include the glovebox.

So I'm looking forward to an evening of laptop time, housekeeping/organizing, maybe I'll pop in Anne of Green Gables or the Dick Van Dyke show...I'm letting sweet 4 year old share the bed tonight, which I never let them do, we'll see if I end up moving him. If so, maybe I should just get an "Invisible Bed Fence" from Rhett and Link... (click on their website and go to exploits, then videos...I'll put on the hyperlink later from the PC, Mac doesn't let me do it on blogger.).

3 comments:

I used to always let my son sleep with me when he was little and hubby was away. Sadly, he is much too old for that now... I sure miss my little guy sometimes...even though I am oh so proud of my 6'2" big guy.

May 27, 2007 at 6:36 PM  

He was so cuddly, but sometimes he was sleeping on the diagonal so I had to fix that! I'm not sure he slept all that well, though, because he voluntarily got into bed at 1:20 and has been asleep ever since!

May 28, 2007 at 2:43 PM  

Jacob always ended up sideways in the bed! Asleep like a rock. It was me who was still sleepy come morning - lol

May 28, 2007 at 10:00 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home