Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I got tagged again!

By Blackpurl, one of the PW forum's wonderful moderators, missionary and all around cool gal (see the blogroll for her link!). So I think I'll keep it short and sweet and make it 7 favorite foods:

1. Maple Pecan Crunch Cereal
2. BBQ flavored corn nuts
3. Honey BBQ Fritos
4. Joey Bag of Donuts chicken burrito with black beans from Moe's Southwest Grill (burrito perfection)
5. Butterfinger candy bars
6. My recipe for Brined Roasting Chicken (which, by the way, was a runner up in Taste of Home's Chicken contest a few years agol--my one claim to fame)
7. Jack's Spicy Chicken sandwich from Jack in the Box (boy, do miss those)

4 comments:

Do share your nearly famous chicken recipe!

May 17, 2007 at 7:40 AM  

Yup! I'll post it today--in fact, I've got a chicken brining right now for tonight!

May 17, 2007 at 8:50 AM  

oh yes! i was going to roast a chicken for tomorrow's dinner - would love to try your recipe!

May 17, 2007 at 7:26 PM  

sounds good!

May 18, 2007 at 10:42 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home