Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Oh where, oh where can it be? For at least two days now, the pastor's wives forum has been down. No one knows why, and it makes me feel all sad inside. I usually check it multiple times a day, especially while nursing baby girl. I don't think I realized how big of a role it played in my life. I've been a member since it started, back in July. Having no forum has made me even more thankful for Amy, for creating it, and for Joann and Alida who are our moderators. I hope it comes back soon. There are few places I feel like I can be so honest (and laugh so hard!).

6 comments:

hi there,

In Amy's words everything exploded! In an email I got from her today we should be back up by 3 in the afternoon.

*saying prayers*

Oh, and I am tagging you for a 7 things meme!

May 15, 2007 at 10:37 AM  

What a relief! I was hoping nothing terrible happened to her or her family. You just never know...You know that when 3 rolls around, it will be like thirsty women going to the well...

If I've already done the 7 things (crickl got me) should I do 7 more? What's the protocol? :)

May 15, 2007 at 11:36 AM  

I am about to DIE without that forum! I would like to contribute financially to it. Does Amy have to pay for anything? I'm technologically impaired so I have no idea. I'll do anything to keep it going. - Jewels.

May 15, 2007 at 7:15 PM  

Ahhhh...I can breathe again.

May 16, 2007 at 11:21 PM  

Hello, could someone kindly post a link to this forum?
Thanks in advance!
Great blog by the way! : )

sf

May 18, 2007 at 6:31 PM  

Hiya SF! If you'll scroll down, you'll see a link to the Pastor's Wives Forum. My mac isn't cooperative about hyperlinks in posts (need to use my dinosaur desktop PC for that) but here's the link:

www.withpurpose.com/pastorswivesforum

ENJOY!!!!

May 18, 2007 at 7:26 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home