Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Prayer Request

Hubby gets back late, late tonight. That is, if his plane runs on time, doesn't crash, and he doesn't hit an elk on the drive home over the mountain pass at night...

Well, my precious middle child is complaining again of tummy trouble. Just a month ago he had five days of intense illness: nonstop throwing up, step throat, fever all in the same week! Now, he's not eaten his breakfast, wants to lay around all day and is holding is tummy. I've got him on the floor in front of his favorite video, I Love Toy Trains, with a bucket. Please pray that I can take care of him, the new baby, my oldest son whose rather high maintenance, and not lose my sanity. My anxiety level is shooting through the roof right now! I know I'm such a baby...*sigh*

2 comments:

you are NOT a baby. this sounds like a tough day. lay low and peace to you.

May 9, 2007 at 9:11 AM  

I agree with michele, I think it might be a nice day to lay low and not do too much.

My 2nd daughter used to have stomachaches all the time. We found out at age 8 that she had gallstones! We thought it was just constipation.

My oldest was sick all the time. I thought she had some terrible disease. We took her to the doctor and it turns out she was sleeping too much.

Kids sure do have interesting problems.

May 9, 2007 at 12:07 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home